Cookies & Milk

Cookies & Milk


Hello everyone,

A few days ago I had the opportunity to work on this beautiful scene created by Harsh Agrawal.
My first goal was to achieve a similar look as in reference to push my capabilities.

REFERENCE:


My Output:



Although I was happy with the result, I thought I could make it a bit more interesting.
So, I decided to add few more elements into the scene and give it my own personal touch in terms of color and mood.

This is my another version of the same scene but different look.



Here's a quick breakdown of my layer arrangements.
I tried to keep it as simple and straight forward as possible.



During the period of working on this scene, I learned a lot in terms of shading. I used Maya 2018 and arnold for rendering, aiStandardSurface material for shading and arnold lights to illuminate the scene. 

For compositing and color correction, I used Nuke 10.04 .
Finally, I encourage all my fellow lighting artists to take this scene file and create your own mood with it. As it has a huge potential to sharpen your look development skills.

Thank you.








Comments