The Monkey business, we called it.!! :P :D

Pourquoi j'ai pas mangé mon père (Why I Did (Not) Eat My Father)


This is a French movie I worked on. Probably the most technically challenging project that Prana Studios ever worked on.... Really challenging in terms of looks as well...

I personally love to light foliage, hair and fur... And I'm a big fan of dramatic lighting and god rays...

With this project I got a chance to fulfill most of my desires.. That was a fun project.!!
This was personally very memorable project to me after Dream works Dragons : Riders of the berk.



My role was to light the master shots keeping in mind the colors, hook ups and of course the render efficiency in mind... Most of my light set ups worked out pretty well in most of the sequences.



Here are few examples.!!















Comments